CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

One step at a time...

 You have seen the before photos...now, here are some photos of us making our house a lot worse before it can get better!

This is my hubby taking down the hidious wooden beams that hung on our ceiling.
What do you think of the pink paneling??? Cute, right?!?!?!

 This is the aftermath of the demo in my living room.... Impressed? :)

And again, around the fireplace.


Finally, sheetrock is going up! Please disregard the nasty ceilings, they were painted shortly after this picture was taken, thankfully.

The fire place was in the process of being primed when my ladder became to wabbly and I requested the assistance of the only 6'4 person in my house to help me. :)


After the sheetrock was hung, it had to be mudded, then sanded, sanded, sanded.
(Notice the ceiling is sorta painted... almost.)


This is me and my dear friend Katie, who came to help us one Saturday.  Isn't she the best??? And don't we look productive??? Haha

Thanks for stopping by, and until the next post... Happy Restoring!


1 comments:

Debbie McClelland

This is so exciting, Meredith! Your hubby (and you, of course) are such amazing workers and are going to have a wonderful house for your home. Can't wait to see more.

Post a Comment